Full Suspension Mountain Bike Rental: €70 a day or €350 a Week.
This year we are delighted to be able to rent or demo out the fantastic Orbea Rallon mountain bikes. The Rallons will be the same very top of the range bikes that our guides are riding. These are exactly the same bikes we choose to guide on and so it´s fantastic to be able to offer them for rental to our guests. We own our own bikes but they are checked and serviced each week by a qualified mechanic, meaning they are well looked after and checked between each rental.
It´s worth stating that we don´t hire mountain bikes unless you are on a trip with us. Why? The reason is simple, we buy the very top of the range bikes and we spend a lot of money looking after them. We don´t make a profit on the hire bikes, they are to offer to our holiday guests. We bought our own bikes after several unsatisfactory experiences hiring low range, badly maintained bikes and we only offer this service to people who book one of our mountain bike holidays.
Orbea Demo BikesWe are offering these bikes as demo bikes. What does that mean? It means that you pay for the hire but get top of the range bikes. If you decide to buy an Orbea mountain bike following your holiday then Orbea will refund you the price of the hire. It´s a great way to test to the bikes before buying.
Full details of the Orbea Rallon hire bikes are:
Orbea Rallon | Custom Build
- Shock: Fox Float X2 DPS Factory 2-Position Adjust LV EVOL Kashima custom tune
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory 160 FIT HSC LSC QR15x110 Kashima
- Brakes: Shimano XT
- Cranks: Shimano XT with Absolute Black Oval ring. 32t. (Not SRAM as pictured. We believe this is the best option).
- Drivetrain: Shimnano XT
- Wheels: DT Spline E-1700
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion SS / High Roller II set up TUBELESS
- Seatpost: Race Face Turbine 31.6×375/125mm
- Pedals: Either SPD´s or Flats, just let us know