BOOKING YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE HOLIDAY
Have a look at our mountain bike holiday pages to help choose a trip. If you would like to talk about an option that isn’t shown here then we are very flexible so please get in touch
THE BOOKING PROCESS
- Choose your holiday. We have a list of our holidays which you can filter by attributes if you would like: Mountain Bike Holiday Helper
- Please get in touch with any questions you have. You can find all our contact details here. That gives us the opportunity to answer any doubts or address any special requirements you might have about our mountain bike holidays.
- Once you know the dates and possible flights then please fill in our holiday booking form.
- We will hold the temporary reservation for a couple of days to let you arrange your travel and pay a deposit of €200 per person. Deposits are refundable for two weeks after booking.
- Balance is payable 6 weeks before your holiday.
Full terms and conditions are available here. For CoVID specific cancellations we will be offering 100% flexible deposits if you can not travel due to CoVID, or a refund minus the bank charges.
TRAVELLING WITH YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE?
Flying with your bike is easy. You can read all about it on our “Travel with your mountain bike” guide. We can also rent high quality mountain bikes.
VISITING SPAIN ALONE?
All of our prices are calculated on the basis of two people sharing a room. You can book as a single person, however we will aim to put two single people, of the same gender, into the same room. If you don’t want this then we need to charge a single person supplement, please get in touch to ask about this, however due to the quality of the accommodation we use this isn’t a cheap option. If you are traveling as an odd numbered group we will try to offer you the option of 3 to a room rather than sharing with a stranger, if we do that we will make sure there is a room large enough to make this comfortable!