BOOKING YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE HOLIDAY
Have a look at our mountain bike holiday pages to help choose a trip. If you would like to talk about an option that isn’t shown here then we are very flexible so please get in touch
THE BOOKING PROCESS
We don’t have an automated holiday booking service, instead we prefer to talk to people during the booking process so that we can build groups each week which are around a similar level and want a similar thing. Our experience is that this is time consuming but is the only way to ensure that everyone has a fantastic, and safe, holiday.
To start booking your holiday here is the best way.
- Have a look at the types of mountain bike holidays we offer. We have a list of our holidays which you can filter by attributes if you would like: Mountain Bike Holiday Helper
Note that we offer different trips at different times of year.
- Ainsa Enduro – March and the start of April and then again in November.
- Backcountry Pyrenees – April and the first half of May.
- Basque Coast – Mid May until the end of July and then again for the first half of September.
- High Pyrenees – Mid September until the start of November.
- Ultimate Pyrenees and Backcountry Basque – On Request for groups or on dates we set.
To help understand the different levels of skill and fitness required for one of our trips we have created this helper.
- Please get in touch, ask any questions you have and we can have a chat about the trips. That gives us the opportunity to answer any doubts or address any special requirements you might have about our mountain bike holidays.
- Once you know the dates and possible flights then please fill in our holiday booking form.
- We will hold the temporary reservation for a couple of days to let you check your travel arrangements and transfer a deposit of €200 per person. Deposits are refundable for two weeks after booking. Once your deposit arrives we will send you a booking receipt, and with that you are fully booked in.
Please note that until you have a booking receipt from us, and have checked that all the details are correct, you are not booked in and should not book flights or anything.
- Balance is payable 6 weeks before your holiday.
Full terms and conditions are available here.
TRAVELLING WITH YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE?
VISITING SPAIN ALONE?
All of our prices are calculated on the basis of two people sharing a room. You can book as a single person, however we will aim to put two single people, of the same gender, into the same room. If you don’t want this then we need to charge a single person supplement, please get in touch to ask about this, however due to the quality of the accommodation we use this isn’t a cheap option. If you are traveling as an odd numbered group we will try to offer you the option of 3 to a room rather than sharing with a stranger, if we do that we will make sure there is a room large enough to make this comfortable!